Sexy sensual couples massage and fun by mature guy (52 )

Wednesday 2 December 2015
Hi
I am a mature 52 yo guy that would like to provide sensual massage to a sexy couple.
I am tall, average slim build, well endowed 7 inch cut shaved, very very clean, respectful and totally ddf.
I have been giving sensual breast and pussy massage to women for a while and would like to take the next step and massage a couple.
We can start with a communal shower together to break the ice and then retire to the bedroom where I will massage and pleasure you both, I will be naked as well and touching and playing is allowed and encouraged.

I can either massage you each in turn or massage you both together going from on to the other back and forth.
Another alternative is that 2 of us can massage the other and then swap.
I enjoy using my hand, fingers, mouth and tongue to give the maximum pleasure to each of you, the male and the female.
I would like to do sensual body slides as well and you will feel my cock sliding against you.
I have not done this before but I am very curious and do want to meet a couple for massage and fun with lots of happy endings for us all.
I would be thinking that there would be multiple orgasms for the woman as we massage and maybe one for the guy depending on weather he wants to cum with me as I use hands fingers and mouth or after when we all play, perhaps one as I massage and another as we all play.
I am very keen to do this and I would think that we can all play together after the massage.
I would like to think that a massage and play will be for about 3 hours or longer if we are all really enjoying each other.
Any and all boundaries will be observed and I am very kind and respectful.
I am available for week day work hour massage and adult play sessions.
I would like to find a couple to massage and play with regularly.
I can not host but I am on the road a lot and would love to drop in for some play time.
I will bring the oil and lube (I use lube in certain areas as it definitely tastes better than oil) and you just need to supply the bed and the towels.
This is a very genuine ad and a genuine offer.
I will respond to all messages.
Thanks for reading and lets have fun soon....

Top Iklan